Domestic Roofing Checklist
Follow the 10 checklist points to find out if you need our advice ?
- Has a puddle formed on your flat roof ?
- Have you noticed cracks, blisters or holes in your flat roof ?
- Does your roof leak during rainfall ?
- Do you have tiles - slates missing on your pitched roof ?
- Can you hear a banging noise when its windy ?
- Can you see day light in your loft ?
- Do you have cement missing ?
- Is your roof covered in excessive amounts of moss ?
- Do you have water leaking behind your guttering ?
- Are you getting your roof repaired every year ?
Your Trusted North East Domestic Roofing Contractor
With over 40 years of experience in the roofing industry, you can place your trust in DVC to deliver the very best roofing solution for your home.
No job is too big or too small for our quality roofing contractors, from flat roofs to garage roofs, pitched tiled or slate roofs we’ve overseen every kind of roofing job you can imagine and pride ourselves on our quality workmanship.
Reasonable pricing, extensive choice of roofing solutions, great customer service and reliability….. Just a sample of some of the feedback received from our residential customers.
DVC offer a no obligation free quote to all home owners. We aim to provide an appointment on your first call and provide a full detailed quotation within 36hrs of surveying the roof.
Once commissioned DVC will lead the process from inspection to completion, involving the customer along the way.
DVC also offer a Home Buyer’s 16 Page Report for all house hunters looking to get the best price for their potential home.
Along with minor to major repair work, we can also provide Emergency Call Outs, providing you with an experienced squad for 1hr, and therefore reducing the waiting time of a survey. DVC will temporarily secure your home from storm and adverse weather damage. If required once the emergency repair has been completed, you will receive a detailed quotation should the tradesmen find other problems with the roof.
DVC believe the effectiveness of your roof is fundamental to protecting your property and its contents from the elements.